Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Women Tell All




Chris Harrison spouted off a couple minutes of hyperbole before he and Chris Soules “crashed” a 30-woman Bachelor viewing/corn party. They moved on to a party of cougars, a party with a guy at it and a party of screaming drinkers. Then they showed a highlights montage featuring crazy partying Jordan and Tara, crazy Ashley S, crazy Ashley Kardashian, Jillian’s hairy ass, crazy Kelsey, Carly making fun of everyone and Britt crying a lot.

They had all the rejected women in for a studio interview with Harrison, which Britt kicked off with a good cry. She got into a shouting match with Carly which Harrison eventually intervened in much like I intervene in arguments between second graders. Jillian’s roid rage kicked in and she went off on Britt for a while before Harrison intervened again. Britt bragged about all her work with children before Harrison kicked it to commercial.

Britt and Carly got into another long argument which culminated in Britt saying she thought she would still be on the show if not for Carly. I told Melissa I thought Britt owned all those arguments and Melissa said she and Britt could be friends in real life. I reminded Melissa that Britt wears makeup to bed, which gave Melissa pause.

There was a recap of Kelsey’s shenanigans which drove her to tears. She blew her nose on Harrison’s handkerchief. “It’s yours now, “ he said. Kelsey attempted to defend herself while seven different cast members rolled their eyes. “She is one of the most calculating people I have ever met. I have literally never met someone so fake in my entire life,” Juelia said. “My mom couldn’t fathom how you were on the show,” Megan said. “How can you say you have ‘a great story’?” Trina asked incredulously. Samantha blamed her exit on Kelsey’s fake panic attack, Ashley K questioned whether her husband actually existed and Sanderson Poe rolled over in his grave. “Are you glad you did the show?” Harrison asked.

Ashley S gave Harrison an onion. They discussed Mesa Verde, gambling and cats. “What are you?” Harrison asked. “I like to ride bikes, and, this is me,” she explained.

Jade told Harrison that Soules dropped her because of something her family said and she had no closure. Kaitlyn gave an eloquent interview and then the farmer came on. Britt gave him an epic hug and Carly rolled her eyes. The farmer said he got rid of her because of her personality, not Carly’s allegations. Next on murderer’s row was Kaitlyn. She asked the farmer why he got rid of her and he likened it to “throwing darts at a dartboard in the dark.” Then it was Jade’s turn to play the broken record. Then they showed bloopers and Harrison wrapped the show by hyping his romance novel.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I counted a crying point for Jade, Brit, and Carly in this episode.

    2. I went through this season thinking the women didn't fall as hard for Chris as other Bachelors, but after watching Monday night it's clear he could pick back up with Kaitlyn and Brit.

    3. What Carly should have said:
    "Brit, I'm sorry I was so mean to you. I realize that I was wrong."

    What Carly's comments really said:
    "Brit, I said all those mean things because I'm really insecure and immature. But not only am I insecure and immature, I also lack the self-awareness to realize how wrong I was."

    4. Chris said the Playboy photos and the comments made about Brit didn't make a difference, but they definitely made a difference.

    5. That Playboy shoot messed Jade up.

    6. Even though I feel like something about Brit is left untold or doesn't add up, I'm still impressed by her maturity and her ability to realize when she's not being mature. Either that or she's faking it and totally fooled me. I'm looking up her story after this amazing and dramatic season is over.

    7. They've done curiously little teasing of the final episode.

    8. Brit and Kaitlyn are the most obvious choices for next Bachelorette, which has probably started filming But I'd suspect Brit is too hung up on Chris to be the next, and Kaitlyn would have looked happier and more relaxed if she was next, so I think it's unlikely either of them are next. If so, who does that leave other than Andi?

    9. What was up with Samikki claiming that Kelsey blocked her chance of getting to know Chris? Did she not realize she's been invisible the entire time? After that one comment last night she put the ring back on and nobody has seen her since.

    10. A Chris Harrison novel? Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Chris H. invited crazy Ashley S. onto the Bachelor in paradise show. That is going to be hilarious.

    I have a bad feeling Andi gets another go-around for the bachelorette. Lame.

    There is still a chance that the lady Chris S. does not select in the final could be the next bachelorette... not sure if that is good or bad at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been walking around ensconced in velvet in anticipation of my big win.

    Let's say that Chris decides to put my win at risk and asks Becca for marriage and she says no to the engagement but wants to continue the relationship?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that Kelly & Phil would win in that scenario.

    ReplyDelete